However, if we could help you resolve a bit of personal conflict on Reconciliation Day, then why not.
Here are some suggestions to make your Reconciliation Day more enjoyable:
- Emphasize the positives, de-emphasize the negatives
- Share your feelings but also try to see your spouse’s point of view
- Say something to your partner or spouse at the time the problem occurs
- Make the first move, talk about your concerns
- And remember: Healthy relationships require compromise regularly
Back to business strategies. Do you need better awareness about your products or services?
Contact: 076 874 7520
Office: Shop 46B, Sonpark Shopping Centre, Nelspruit.